York College Motor Vehicle Workshop Extension
The project involved the construction of a new motor vehicle workshop extension and associated external works.
The works included:
- Enabling works & service diversions
- External works including removal of fencing, new tarmacadam surfaces including levels, line markings, new fencing
- Construction of extension with piled foundations, steel frame, cavity walls, flat roof, roof access ladder, roof protection, installation of windows and roller shutter door
- M&E works
- All drainage and structural works
- Installation of car lift equipment.
The Contractor Designed portion included;
- External building roof access stairs
- Roof edge protection
- Electric operating system for new windows